AuthList (A Free Systems Mgmt Tool)
This forum is dedicated to everybody participating in this forum to post reviews on the software you are know or using presently, which is great for an IT Admin life. This forum also shares favourite sites on all IT topics

Shawn
Rank1
Rank1

AuthList (A Free Systems Mgmt Tool)

by Shawn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 am

For those who are IT Admins, I've released a free (not a trial) web based tool called AuthList (which stands for Authoritative List) that helps organize and automate the way administrators keep information about the systems, standards and objects we manage. It helps to keep track of systems, security groups, contacts, ownership and just about any other IT related information needed.

It doesn’t compete with SCCM, SCOM or any other Systems Management\Inventory collection tool. It actually taps into those sources and allows you to combine information from them into a single view. The main thing is that it handles the information they don’t by letting you create user defined data of your choosing.

I.E. you can create a List and tie it to all the devices in an SCCM container. Then add columns of information like a spreadsheet, such as Owner information or Location. In the near future you will be able to add columns of information from multiple sources into one view.

I worked hard on it and I hope you guys can use it. Check it out and let me know what you think.

www.progressiveworksoftware.com

tauseef-it
Rank2
Rank2

Re: AuthList (A Free Systems Mgmt Tool)

by tauseef-it » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 pm

Link is broken dude, could you please update it again ??
Regards
Tauseef - IT
tauseef-it@live.com
| MCSE |